8 Days Deep Northern Tanzania Safari
Other Safaris Includes;
Day 01: After breakfast with your picnic lunch, depart Arusha to Tarangire/Manyara National Park for game viewing. Dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 02: After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game viewing till late afternoon then drive to Nainkanoka Village for dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 03: After breakfast, hike up to Olmoti Crater & Munge Waterfalls (optional) then drive to Empakaai (through dry grasslands of the Embulbul Depression) for dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 04: After breakfast, descend to the Empakaai Crater, later ascend, pack and start trekking to Naiyobi Village. No driving but walking with Donkeys carrying everything. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 05: After breakfast, proceed hiking to the base of Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai, where our driver-guide will meet you and transfer to a Camp for an afternoon rest and dinner. Before midnight, you will be transferred to the base of Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai to begin our ascent to the peak.
Day 06: Descend from the mountain and transfer to the camp for resting. In the afternoon/evening walk around Lake Natron for nature and Flamingo viewing.
Day 07: After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park (or Tarangire depending on which park you did on day one) for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 08: Game viewing in Lake Manyara National Park/Tarangire till after noon then drive back to Arusha.
Included in Safari:
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
Excluded from Safari:
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature