7 Days Elephant Safari
Other Safaris Includes;
Day 1: Arusha to Manyara National Park
After breakfast you will be driven to Manyara National Park. After a brief rest, you will proceed on a game drive with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park to Lake Natron
After breakfast,we will drive to Lake Natron. It is a tedious journey through rough and dusty road. The Scenery there is beautiful especially the Ngarasero escarpment, waterfalls, the gorge, Oldonyo Lengai (a still active volcano.) There are great panoramic views and and the lake is teaming with flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at Lake Natron.
Day 3: Lake Natron Tour
Spend the day exploring Lake Natron visiting waterfalls. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Kamakia Campsite.
Day 4: Wasso village tour.
After breakfast drive to Wasso and visit Maasai bomas on your way to the Lobo area of the Serengeti. Picnic lunch will be provided. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 5: Wasso to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast conduct game viewing in the Lobo area. Return to the camp for lunch then continue to the Seronera area of the Serngeti with game viewing enroute. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro via Ndutu with game viewing enroute. We will enjoy a picnic lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite on the crater rim.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
After breakfast descend 2000ft to the crater floor for crater tour with picnic lunch. In the afternoon, we depart for Moshi where we will arrive in the evening.
TANZANIA SAFARIS TOURS
Included in Safari:
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
Excluded from Safari:
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature